The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa. For programmes commencing in September 2022, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2021
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Value of Award: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Method of Application
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the Africa Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2022.
For more details, visit the University of Lincoln website.