Queensland University of Technology is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity valued at up to $30,000 and will be awarded to students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution. This scholarship recognizes excellence in creative pursuits and signals their intention to attract the best students to the creative industries discipline.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Up to $30,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a permanent resident
- be holders of a permanent humanitarian visa
- also be starting university for the first time in 2022 and have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
- hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above.
- be proficient in English Language.
Application Process: Applicants need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information